[Az-Geocaching] donation

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:57:32 -0600

Hey libby why not make it a cache?  Call it something like the computer
parts exchange cache and give the co-ordinates to where you work or where
you would like people to drop off the parts, say something like this cache
only exists from 9am-5pm (work hours) and then in the description explain
exactly where to go once they get to the co-ordinates like open the doors
and enter building, walk 75 feet to the east and open door #115.  People can
exchange computer parts for tax deduction paperwork.  Help out a good cause
and get a find at the same time.  Then again this might not be such a great
idea but it might just work.  I've been to a software exchange cache before
and a DVD one where you exchange programs or movies that you didn't want
anymore for different ones that you haven't used or seen....like the Box of
Books cache that Bob placed.  Those were nice.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
I have just been reasigned to a new unit at work. For those of you that do
not know I am a casemanager for at risk youth.  If anyone out there has a
computer or parts for a computer (so I can build one) They like to donate to
Arizona Department of Juvile Correction please contact me....  The I have
could really use one... I Put one together for my old unit and the boys
loved it...and learned some computer skills... How ever I did not have the
heart to move it with me...  The donation is a tax deduction and I will
personal ensure that you recieve the paper work you need at the time of
donation....   any help would be kewl

libby