[Az-Geocaching] More additions to the 100 club

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:47:35 -0700

Thanks Ed.  I, for one, am kind of glad that it wasn't on the top :)
(especially on the peak just to the west!!!)  Makes me wonder, though,
is/was there an eagles nest around there?

The wind out there yesterday was harsh.  The view wasn't that great because
of all the dust in the air.  It felt as if we were going to be blown over
when I was searching for the cache.  It was still a great find none the
less.

And, if the next 100 are as much fun as the first, I'd be ecstatic.  I've
had so much fun doing this, I can't even begin to describe.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Philpott [mailto:ephilpott@tbirdfurniture.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 10:26 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] More additions to the 100 club

Cheers to LazyK and Team A&M for joining the 100 club.  For LazyK, I thought
of putting Eagles Nest up on top, but didn't have my climbing gear.  Sorry
the view was spoiled up there yesterday for your centinial find.

Hope your next 100 will be as much fun as the first.

Ed Philpott,
Another Addicted Cacher
Trail Gypsy