[Az-Geocaching] azgeocaching.com stats

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:19:09 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Bell, Robert wrote:
> After I had logged some caches last night, I noticed the team
> page had already registered my adjusted total, but had incorrectly
> posted them to the out of state column.  Looking at the page
> this am, the in state/out state totals appear correct.
>
> I assumed it was a different database compilation runtime?

The database updates every day at around 3am-ish.  Before then you will
find yesterdays totals on there.  We used to update it every 4 hours, but
the way we are crawling currently doesn't lend itself very well to being
un-noticed, so we cut it back to once a day.  I hope some day to get some
time and be able to get it so that it updates the cache changes every half
hour or so.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek