[Az-Geocaching] More additions to the 100 club

Bell, Robert listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:06:10 -0700

Me three!  As an occasional partner with Lazy K it was nice
to see him find his 100th cache.  (He also snuck in a "hide"
cache just in time!)  And also many congrats, applause,
and recognition of hard work goes to Imperial Eagle and
Team A&M, ALL for reaching the magical triple digits!
100 caches is a lot of effort - and you worked it in before
the AZ furnace kicks in too!

And last but not least, a tip of the hat to Trail Gypsy,
who hit a milestone 200 caches!  A record I am still trying
for but finding ever more difficult to achieve. (Cheers!)

Huzzahs to all!  HUZZAH! HUZZZAH!  Keep the sport alive!

Rob
Team CHUMP

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Nicol [mailto:arizcowboy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 8:37
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] More additions to the 100 club

Me too! I would like to congratulate LazyK and Team A/M as well! Congrats!
That is a fun acheivement indeed. May your next 100 be as safe, fun and
adventurous! :)

Hey Denny, how much did we miss each other at the Poor Baby cache yesterday?

(or was it the Birthday Cache)? I was there about 1:49pm and see you made a
find post as well. You must have been there after I was there.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind