[Az-Geocaching] Another Tucson cache bites it

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:04:51 -0700

At 08:39 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>another story...) we have not yet placed any caches, but we have some ideas
>and at the end of fire season (which started awful early this year) and when
>our house is completed we hope to be offering some challenges.  We enjoyed
>meeting many cacher's at the "See You as Sus" event, and we look forward to
>other get-togethers.

It was also nice meeting you and Bonnie at the picnic.  I am still sorry
that one of my caches caused marital discord. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the commentary on public lands.  If you remind me, I
have a present for you next time I see you.  We did some posters when the
USFS started the fee demo project a couple years back.  We put local radio
talk show host John C. Scott in a Corvette at a pull out on the way up Mt.
Lemmon and put a guy in a bear suit (it was something like 110 out that
day) and while the cameras were rolling we had the guy in the bear suit
demand $5 at gun point.  Made a real nice poster.  Heck, I have lots of
them left, anyone who wants one is welcome to it.  Between that and how
vocal I got about the closure of the Tucson Rod and Gun Club, I doubt that
I will ever be on John McGee or Tom Quinn's Christmas Card lists.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache