[Az-Geocaching] GeoRrally postponed

teamcbx2 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:14:28 -0700

Darren,

Please know that our thoughts are with you and your family.  We know how
family emerg. can happen.  We just went thru one ourselves.
There will always be time to do the rally later.  Just take care of yourself
and your family.

Cheryl & Cody
Team CBx2

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Bob
Renner
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:31 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] GeoRrally postponed

I received an e-mail from Darren Johnson that the
GeoRally is being postponed.  He asked that I forward
this message from the cache page to the e-mail list in
case anyone misses the original note.  Let's all take
a moment to wish the best for Darren's mother and
family.

Bob Renner

---------------------

Ok..

This is very difficult for me to do this, but I am
afraid that I am going to have to postpone the
GeoRally.

At the beginning of this month, my mother suffered a
severe heart attack, and currently I am in Montana
helping out with taking care of her until she
recovers. I was hoping that I would be able to make it
back to Phoenix by the end of this week, but it is
looking that I'll be here in Montana for another week
or so, and therefore will be unable to get the
GeoRally off of the ground.

I am terribly sorry to those teams that have planned
to make it to the Rally. I was very much looking
forward to this event myself. The rally WILL go on
again, most likly next month, with the time frame
looking to be the last or second to the last weekend
of the month. I will keep everyone informed when I am
able to make a more informed decision about this
matter.

Again, to all of those out there who are disappointed
by this, please accept my humble apologies for this.
If there were any other way I could work things out,
it would have already been done.

If anyone has any questions for me, please contact me
at my cell, # 1-602-361-2179

Thanks again for your understanding in this issue.

Darren Johnson
Team Imperial Eagle

=====
.