[Az-Geocaching] Honeybee cache archived...

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:06:27 -0700

I am suprised that anyone could ever even accidentally stumble upon that
one. I thought the cache container blended in VERY well with the surrounding
'terrain'. The container literally looked like part of the electrical boxes
(or whatever they were) it was velcroed to. That is assuming you even looked
low enough to spot it in the first place.

Someone would almost have to literally put their hands down there and be
touching it to even consider 'stumbling' upon that one. It didnt look out of
place at all and blended in very nicely.

That was a nice cache too. It was the first cache find for my little nephew
Cowboy Cody and my really little niece Cowgirl Katey and my Sister and my
Mom. I brought them all along (ok, so I used the kids for a cover so I could
retrieve the cache!). They had a good time and after walking around the park
a little and going for a ride on the train and checking out all the cool
train stuff... we headed out for the Boot Camp Cache were they also were
able to log their 2nd cache finds!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind