[Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:25:46 -0600

Already done a few VC's here in Albuquerque.  We have a couple of areas
around town that beg to have a cache placed at them but are managed by the
NPS.  We have one VC planted at one now with another one planned as soon as
we find a good way of doing it.  A couple of my fellow Albuquerque geo's
have gone ahead and just planted a cache in the NP's but one got removed,
the other is still there.  You would really think they would have something
better to do then harass the people who pay their salaries.  We have also
planted two caches here in town that we ask people to cache in and trash out
when they visit.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
It might be horrible if we actually had a purpose for going to the parks,
only stayed briefly and took trash out with us.

We should bombard the national parts with virtual caches, of the type that
you have to go take your picture with some unique landmark, or team TJ's
idea of having a multistager that has anything but the first stage inside
a park.
National parks remind me a lot of home owner associations, you pay them
money so that they can tell you what you can and can't do.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek
(No home owner associaction on my house)