[Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:28:10 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Jim Stamm wrote:

> Apparently so.  I have heard that Park Service employees back east
> (specifically Cuyahoga Valley Nat'l....) are assigned to monitor the
> geocaching page, and remove any caches placed within the park boundaries.

It might be horrible if we actually had a purpose for going to the parks,
only stayed briefly and took trash out with us.

We should bombard the national parts with virtual caches, of the type that
you have to go take your picture with some unique landmark, or team TJ's
idea of having a multistager that has anything but the first stage inside
a park.
National parks remind me a lot of home owner associations, you pay them
money so that they can tell you what you can and can't do.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek
(No home owner associaction on my house)