[Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived

DAVID Hansen listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:52:26 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1DF15.6128B6D0

Does this mean that the NPS is checking the Geocaching web site just to v=
erify that no geocaches have been placed in their patrol areas ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Ford, Denny
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 3:46 PM
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived

Cody,
I was in the site and I was able to view the logs.

I am sorry but that is LAME! Do the Rangers have nothing better to do tha=
t to be jerks.

This game/ sport has taken me to areas I would never go.  It is not like =
it we litter or don't obey the rules, but that
is just another example of a power hungry idiot trying to feel like a man=
.  It is like charging to $5 to drive into a
county park, i.e. Lake Pleasant, White Tanks, or Estrella Mountain. Why d=
o we pay taxes if have to pay for everything
anyway.  If they would be out clearing weeds and brush, they could reduce=
 the risk of forest fires instead of trying to
searching for a cache.

Ok I have calm down now, but it is ridiculous.

Denny