[Az-Geocaching] new software

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

Libby,

The waypoints from Snaptek are in the DD.ddddd format
and not the usual DD.MMmmm or DD MM.mmm format.  When
you click on the column headings to specify what
format they are, select Latitude Degrees DD.ddddd and
it should work.  I have the same program and do it
this way all the time.  Let me know if you have any
more troubles.

By the way, once you set up the format for the
imports, the TOPO! program remembers them for all
future imports.

Bob

=====
.