[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

Well, isn't infinity bigger than 546/2 ?

I haven't heard anything about the cache being
archived or removed by anyone.  The location is one of
the more remote areas of the canyon.  The North Bass
trail is a very long and indistinct trail that is
seldom used.  About the only sane way to this cache is
the way it was placed - by raft trip.  Judging by the
number of finds on my Bright Angel trail cache (which
is a VERY heavily used trail) the Bass Ackwards cache
may not be found for years.  I also doubt that the
rangers are concerned enough about this cache to want
to bother to go after it and remove it.

Bob

=====
.