[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

Ken listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:10:51 -0700

    I agree with most of the others here. It is nice to have a variety of
caches to choose from which depends on how much time I have and who is with
me. I have no problems going out on an all day adventure to find just one or
two caches. Some of the more memorable ones for our family have been Coyote
cache, Mine-O-Mine, Observatory, Miners Spirit, and Humbolt Mountain.

    I don't know if it is possible but I would like to see a way of rating
caches by Geocachers that have visited them. The above mentioned caches were
truly treats to visit and some sort of rating system would make it a bit
easier to find the gems that are worth an all day effort. If you take away
the stats, .99 cent trinkets, and the comparative nature I still think the
vast majority of the people here would still be out enjoying the views,
history, and adventures that Arizona has to offer.

    I would also like to thank the guys at Snaptek for all of their hard
work. They are so far ahead of Geocaching.com that its no contest. The way I
found out about this site was shortly after releasing the traveler
"Courage". The controversy that was created was unforeseen but it did have a
positive of introducing me to this site. BTW "Courage's" cousin "Rescue"
TB6C9 was released today :)

Thanks,
WhereRwee?
Ken