[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:53:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jim,
   I'm looking forward to trying your Buster Spring Cache - just because no
one has gone after it yet doesn't mean that there aren't at least a few of us
scheming to go after it.  I know of at least 2 groups who I've talked to
about it (and of course Team Wyle is probably scheming too!).  Sure it's a
bit more challenging, but that will make it's finding that much more
satisfying.  In the meantime, have patience.  I like a good mix of caches,
some easy, some hard, some just time consuming.  I placed a cache a bit over
a week ago that isn't hard to get to, but will take about a 6 hour round trip
from Tucson to find.  It's certainly my most time consuming hide to date.
On the other end of the spectrum, I have one that is only about 10 minutes
from a good road and another that's right off a freeway exit (you'll probably
recognize which one that is).

Jim.