[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

Jim Stamm listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:20:18 -0700

After a long time, and many miles, I finally placed a cache at Buster
Spring (GC441F).  I felt that it was a good placing at the time because
it offered challenge, variety of attack routes, and hopefully a sense of
accomplishment for the successful geocacher.

Now I am having second thoughts, and wanted some input before placing
another.  The emphasis seems to be on the number of caches, and the speed
with which they are attained.  Buster Spring will definitely hinder that
type of goal.  Is it a bad idea to place caches in Arizona that eat up
time?

-Jim