[Az-Geocaching] Wolfb8 is among the top cache placers in the world

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:50:39 -0700 (MST)

> on a related note: maybe the Snaptek team rankings should
> be based off of AZ caches found AND hid?  For this very
> reason, I think they should...

Sounds like I need to document the site a little better.
It sounds like there are dozens of rankings that you have been missing out
on.  Just about every single column of data that we display can be sorted
on that column to display different stat combinations.
just click on the header definition and it till sort on that column.  On
some of the pages if the column is clicked again it will resort in the
opposite direction.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek