[Az-Geocaching] Wolfb8 is among the top cache placers in the world

Bell, Robert listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:02:26 -0700

I agree.  It is almost always much harder to take the
time to prepare and place a cache than to find it.

on a related note: maybe the Snaptek team rankings should
be based off of AZ caches found AND hid?  For this very
reason, I think they should...

Thanks, and congratulations Libby!
Go for the first 100 hid!

Rob
Team CHUMP

-----Original Message-----
From: Baja Fleg [mailto:fleigle@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 15:33
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Wolfb8 is among the top cache placers in
the world

If you ask me this is more important then the number of finds someone has.
People like Libby keep this game running so all those 100+ find people have
something to do on their weekends.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
We often look at the number of finds, but if someone wasn't placing caches
there would be nothing to find.

Congrats to Wolfb8 for being Arizona's top cache hider and 13th overall in
the world!

http://www.m.kth.se/m95_bef/geo/worldp.htm

Jerry
Team Cache-Quest