[Az-Geocaching] Wolfb8 is among the top cache placers in the world

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:56:50 -0700

At 01:24 PM 4/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Congrats Wolfb8!  Also on that list is Puz-zel of Arizona, tied for number 42
>in the world.  The amazing thing is that "Just a Short Walk" from California
>has taken 106 short walks to place caches!  They must get an awful good price

Thanks for reminding me.  Has anyone received feedback from Jeremy about
having too many caches in one place?

I got an e-mail saying that he was airing his opinion about social
responsibility.  Not really sure what that means, but that is what I got.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache