[Az-Geocaching] Snaptek's site

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:52:57 -0700

At 10:55 AM 4/4/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>All that is going to take a decent amount of time... possibly weeks with
>our limited schedules, so if you were planning on getting an upgrade
>anyway I would go ahead and do it since who knows when you will be able to
>get a file into your current palms tiny memory.

Even after I upgrade I would love to see those features.  I still need to
upgrade anyway since I have been using my palm pro everyday since I bought
it, and it is getting pretty tired. :-)  I have found out that even if you
don't break the screen, after a about 4 or 5 years it gets to where it is
not as accurate as it used to be.

All I have to decide now is what model of Visor I am going to buy.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com