[Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Caches

Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:49:21 -0800 (PST)

Even with a few of Lincoln's caches archived (and maybe
he will keep them now) there are still plenty of very
good caches up in the area to find. And a few of us are
still putting one out now and then. Heaven forbid we
"saturate" the Prescott area....would be too much like
a big city like...say....Phoenix?? ha ha ha (that's a
joke folks)
Anyway, I sure hope you will plan a trip up here anyway
and enjoy yourself!!

Trisha ~~Lightning

AZSaluki@aol.com wrote

> I am sorry to se some of these caches archived.  We
were hoping to spend a
> few weekends up in Prescott this summer trying to
collect these caches.  We
> were saving them for the summer when it is too hot to
hike here in the
> valley.  I think before anybody should recommend a
cache be archived they
> actually visit that cache and the others nearby to
see if they are really too
> close together.  I hope Lincoln puts these caches
back out.  I know we
> appreciate it when a few caches are nearby.  This
makes a long drive