[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:56:55 -0700

At 03:13 PM 4/3/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>Anybody else who has cached in the Prescott area have
>an opinion, and does anybody think we should
>ask/explain to Jeremy about the area and the caches
>here?

We haven't made a caching trip to Prescott yet, but I just looked at the
caches up there and downloaded them into ExpertGPS.  I don't see what the
problem is.  There are at least a couple miles between each cache, and in
many places here in Arizona a couple miles can be a real long distance. :-)

I have said it before, the thing that will drive me from this hobby the
fastest will be some sort of geo-cops.  If people are complaining that
caches are too close together fine, but why should it be up to
geocaching.com to decide if there is another cache too close?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache