[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Caches

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:50:27 -0700

Oops... Sent that last one without typeing anything.

I just have to wonder why Jeremy is sending messages like that.  It becomes
fairly obvious when you have caches near each other.  I don't understand why
it's a problem... even if they ARE easy to get to.  Looking at a map isn't
the way to judge them anyway.  I think we should hide a ton of cache that
are along the grand canyon that are about 10 to 20 feet apart on a map, but
require a 10 mile hike to get to (One at the top and one at the bottom.).
Sometimes to need a couple of caches to get the first one found.  I'll bet
if you put a cache near Bass Ackwards, that both would get found fairly
soon.

I dunno, this has me kinda mad....

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek