[Az-Geocaching] Snaptek's site

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:25:14 -0700 (MST)

> 2 weeks??  Don't we all look at it at least 2 times a day?  I received my
> new Visor Deluxe today which enables me to download all the Arizona
> Geocaches to it, thanks to Team Snaptek.  What would we do without these
> guys??

For a geocaching visor... I would highly recommend getting a rhino skin
case.  They are kinda on the expensive side, but they are cheap when you
consider the price of a screen replacement.  I already broke one myself,
and my rhino skin has a big dent in it about dead center over the screen,
so it's definatly paid for itself already.  I will definalty take the
dumps and scraps that geocachine can put on a palm.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek