[Az-Geocaching] Mystery Solved

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:31:42 -0700

It was great to meet everyone at the geocaching picnic on Saturday.  Looks
like the mystery of what happened to the WizMedic's Wilson travel bug that
so many people made such an effort to get into a cache in Tucson has been
solved.  The funny thing was that it was joked about that it would probably
end up back in Phoenix.  Looks like Tucson is not worthy of a travel bug
from the Phoenix area, or as we call it "The Center of the Universe."  :-))

The following is Team A&Ms log entry of Sacaton South.

On our way to Tucson and stopped to sign cache log. Surprised to find the
WizMedic's Wilson beached in the rest area. We took him along to Tucson but
brought him home to find out what his goal was from Groundspeak. Its just
as well we did not leave him down there knowing what a dead end that place
is, like being a castaway on an island in the south pacific (LOL). If he
wants to go to South Africa we will try to get him pointed that way. Amy &
Michael

Team A&M hit almost every cache around the location of the picnic, they
should have stopped in at the picnic, according to another log they knew
about it.  Oh well, I guess we are just not worthy. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache