[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix Geocachers' Picnic

Bob Renner brenner@axsysautomation.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:55:33 -0700

Brian,

Like I said before, send us the coordinates for the wedding and
we'll set up the picnic there.  I'm sure the happy couple would
love to get a few ammo boxes full of trinkets... I mean gifts.
Either that or you two start posting your important dates on the
Snaptek web site so we can plan around them.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cluff [mailto:brian@snaptek.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 11:46 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Phoenix Geocachers' Picnic

OK... this is the funniest message I have read in a long time.

You timing is well..... You're are 2 for 2 Bob.  Your last get together
happened on my wedding day and this one is happening on Jason's wedding
day.

Anyway, since Jason's wedding takes precedence over geocaching both of
us
will have to decline the invitation. :(

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

P.S. It appears that Jason have planned a lot of geocaching in the new
mexico area for his honeymoon. :)