[Az-Geocaching] Lust

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:52:07 -0700

I loved the area, it is very pristine (and complete silence). However, I did
pick up some trash on the drive out. Of course, there's no flowers now. I've
made a note to return there this spring with Connie; she'll enjoy and
appreciate the beauty of this area. I don't think development will reach
that far within 10 to 20 years. Hopefully, since the trail borders a
wilderness area, it'll be the same as it is now (the cache is actually IN
the wilderness area).

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Bob Renner
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 8:16 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Lust

Larry from Team Wyle E said "I can't control myself!
My wife says I'm obsessed."

I'll agree with that. ;)

Check out http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=23
for the full report.

Larry - how did you like the area.  When I went there the wildflowers
were still in bloom and it was one of the prettiest areas I've been
to.  It's not that far from Phoenix but it's still pristine desert.
I wonder what it will look like in 10 or 20 years.

Bob