[Az-Geocaching] Re: Questions NOT being answered

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:27:21 -0700 (MST)

> I agree ....  my opinion: you can't fairly log your own caches as "finds"
> and you can't "find" the same cache (in the same place) more than once.
> Common sense....and my opinion.

The new team stats reflect both type of finds.  You can see quickly that
although people have said in the past that they logged their own cache
after seeing a lot of other people doing it that in reality hardly anyone
has done it. Either way I figure that there seem to be 2 types of people
and that way they can get both kinds of stats, or three types if you could
not going to the site at all :)

My queston to people that "find" their own cache.  Do you log it as a find
when you place it too?  ....it's almost as lost then.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek