[Az-Geocaching] Re: Questions NOT being answered

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:37:19 -0700

Yep - another debatable question. My opinion - I can't find the same cache
twice. I've found many caches by myself (or with the dog). If Connie wanted
to go find the cache, I wouldn't log it as a find for the Team. We "might"
make a note, but not claim as another find.

Larry Farquhar
2001 TJ - "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Teri Hall
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:26 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Questions NOT being answered

Mike's question posted on 9/13/01:  A while back the subject of finding your
own cache was brought up.  In a reply I made, I brought up people finding
the same cache more than once and logging it as another find instead of a
note.  What's the general feeling about this in the group?

----Original Message Follows----
What was Mike's question? Probably something I don't know, so I didn't
answer <<grin>>

~~trisha