[Az-Geocaching] A comment on statistics

Cody Brown cbrown@triumphairrepair.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:09:34 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C146B6.65C6E3D0

YIKES!!  Let the beating begin...

You need to immediately remove any bookmarks, history, & cookies from =
your
computer regarding any and all of the statistics pages.  Then cross =
your
fingers, hope to die, & stick a needle in your eye if you ever feel =
like
visiting the web sites again.  I thnk that I speak for others when I =
say
"CHILL OUT".  The stats are just for fun.  I feel Snaptek has done a =
GREAT
job with the web page and sincerely hope that it will continue to =
improve. =20