[Az-Geocaching] Wyle E (Yellow Jeep)

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:56:18 -0700

Finding all Arizona caches will never happen. We've only found about 57% of
the caches in Arizona. New caches are being hidden too fast (a good thing).
If you haven't seen this link, check out how fast geocaching has been
growing around the nation: http://www.switchbacks.com/files/Growth_2001.jpg.
It'd be interesting to see the growth rate in Arizona (hint-hint Team
Snaptek).

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Dave
Chapman
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 10:01 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Wyle E (Yellow Jeep)

Congrats to Team Wyle-E. They want to visit all AZ caches. If they get
close to
that - I suggest we all organize a big party weekend at the final cache
on their list.

Either that - or we all go out and hide 60 more for them to find :-) (In
Yuma, Nogales,
Page, Lake Havasu, Alpine etc etc :-) <-big evil grin

--
David Chapman   (Team oliviac)