[Az-Geocaching] Rats nest

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:37:29 -0700

Finding it twice? Heck, I'm trying to find it once! Now that I know where
it's at, I WILL find it, even if it is archived!!!!!

Gee, guess I'm determined not to let this one get the better of me (or has
it already?). :-)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Baja Fleg
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 11:44 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Rats nest

We went to it last night but someone had intentionally erased the lat/lons
from the second hint.  You can just make out the first couple of numbers on
the lower left side of the hint when looking at the back of it.  Our set of
nice thick, black, block numbers are gone all together.  The co-ordinates
were still on the first hint but are off by almost 500 feet.  The cache was
still there but someone had made it rather difficult to open but this did
not seam to be done on purpose like the erasing of the co-ordinates.  So
what does everyone thing about finding the same cache twice?

Fleg
Team TJ