[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching outside AZ

Jacqueline Mart jacquelinemart@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:55:34 -0700

Hey Dave:

The Cache Bandits have found a couple in California around the Carlsbad by
the Sea area.  Also, we have placed a cache in Costa Rica (Pura Vida), which
no one has found yet, I might add. Also, Kevin is in Indiana and Michigan
this week. I know he recently place one yesterday in Indianapolis which
isn't listed yet (he had a "traveler"), and will probably be finding a few
as well.

Happy hunting,

Jacqueline, Kevin, Brandon and Travis Mart
The Cache Bandits