[Az-Geocaching] Rat's Nest Help!!!!

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:56:35 -0700

when a cache gets archived... i can no longer crawl it from the
geocaching website.. so it ends up getting removed from the site... so i
have to go manually get the archived cache and put it in a seperate part
of my database processing... thats why it used to be there and is not
anymore....

we need to be notified when caches get archive....  i suggested to
jeremy on geocaching that he created and automated email to notify
people on the list when a cache in their state gets archive... he
thought it was a good idea and see what he could do about it... so
hopefully its coming soon...

we are looking for other ways to do it our self... so well see what
happens..

Jason
Team Snaptek