[Az-Geocaching] What's a "Find"??

Bob Renner brenner@axsysautomation.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:00:28 -0700

I think the intent was that if you donated for the NY/DC victims, it
would be classified
as a find.  That's the way I read the cache page and that looks like
what everyone else
is doing.  If nothing else, the find puts a smiley face on the log and I
think that looks
a lot better than the note icon.  It also gives an indication of how
many times the cache
has generated a positive response rather than a neutral response.  This
is basically a
virtual cache and the criterium for logging was stated in the cache
page.

I also have donated blood in the past (94 times) but I have not logged
94 finds.  Nor has
anyone else that I can see.  I donated yesterday (#95) and logged it as
one find.  Do you
see anything wrong with that?  I don't.

I think there is too much concern over how other people log caches.
That is basically
between the owner of the cache and the person making the log.

Bob