[Az-Geocaching] Re: Does it really matter?

Teri Hall miltarycat@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:53:08 -0700

Not to speak for Trisha, but to make a point...

Actually it does really matter to her or she would not have used her energy
or time to email back several times the importance of caches being found.
According to Psychology and Sociology studies, usually this (competition) is
a trait of the male of the human species but not limited to that per se.
Trisha is really proud of the fact that she has a 100% find rate.  Larry
(Wyle E) is probably (I am guessing here) proud that he has the most finds
overall.  Cheryl and Cody (CBX2) are probably (again I am guessing here)
proud that they have the cache with the most finds.  Each person wants to be
the best at something and each of the above named people have earned it and
want to be recognized for it.  I can understand Trisha's concern with her
going to a cache and making sure it is still there, only to find it gone.
So she logs it (with an unhappy face instead of just a post) and therefore
it "ruins" her 100% find accuracy.  We all know now that if this happens
again to use the post instead of the unhappy face....

See what you have done Trisha :o)

Teri
Team TJ

PS. Sorry to my better half, this is one time when I had to agree with
someone else.

----Original Message Follows----
I'm just wonding Trisha does it really matter that much to you?

Michael
Team TJ