[Az-Geocaching] Site New Look & Update

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:59:38 -0700

No problem, I have beaten Jason to death for taking credit for my work and I
will soon start to leave small chunks of his body in caches all over the
world :)

Of course I did sign the news article on the main page that says that I have
been doing the changes on the site.... hmmm I wonder if it's too late to
save Jason hehehehe.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek