[Az-Geocaching] Missing Cache

Cache-Quest cache-quest@home.com
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:46:23 -0700

I received a report from a person who could not find one of my caches -
Olivia's Adventure (GCADA). The cache was located in the Apache National
Forect near the New Mexico border.  He felt he was in the right spot and it
sounds like he was.  I sent an email to the last person who found it and
they told me there was an unsigned, hand-written note in the log book saying
that the cache would be removed if it was not moved to private land.  The
cache was well hidden and could not be seen from the trail, however with the
hint a person might find it without a gps.

Has anyone had any experiences like this?  If it was someone opperating in
an official capacity, wouldn't they sign the log?

Thanks,
Jerry of  Team Cache-Quest