[Az-Geocaching] Archived caches?? HELP!

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 22:25:56 -0700

--------------58225E97F4BF6E317B33C1B9

well as for question #1... no there is not really any way to find out when a
cache gets archive.... maybe we could send out an an email anouncment when one
of us notice a caches has gets archived...  i usually try to stay on top of
them  becuase you cant search geocaching.com for a list of dead ones... you must
know the number of the cache to even access it anymore and be logged in...

for everyone i am currently working on a project for the az geocaching page to
keep track of all the caches for arizona archived ones as well... with some
other cool goodies.. like statistics and mapping.. and such... pretty cool...
should be ready to go here in a while...

as for question #2  the site is

http://geocaching.snaptek.com

thanks for the question

see ya...