[Az-Geocaching] Who needs a GPSR

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:25:17 -0700

I think I read in Ron's first book on Prescott area trails that Flash was
recognized for his help in the book, or something like that.

BTW Trish - how's your hand(s) doing? It was your hands, or wrists that had
surgery, wasn't it? Hope all is getting healed and you'll be back cache
hunting soon. I miss reading your reports. :-)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Trisha
Radley
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 9:05 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Who needs a GPSR

YEA! GO DIAMONDBACKS!!! (Stomped them darn Yanks 9-1 !!)

~~trisha
Sorry everybody, I couldn't help myself!

Just to warn y'all, we have a cache up here that in my opinion is less than
optimal.....Flash went to the Miller Creek cache (west of Prescott), and the
only thing in it was a copy of a book and a tape authored by the cache
hider. (He fancies himself an expert on the trails around here) The first
finder placed a camera, of all things! And Flash added a coveted YCJeepPosse
button. Other than that, nothing. So, if you don't care about what you find,
no problem. Otherwise, now you know.
"Lightning"