[Az-Geocaching] 20 things it takes a lifetime to learn

Baja Fleg fleigle@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:27:27 -0700

Being that I used to work on a farm and even we hated DST I would say that
idea wasn't true.  And whats wrong with my answer I think its a darn good
one!!!

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
From: Eric Quinn <halthron@yahoo.com>
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] 20 things it takes a lifetime to learn
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Mike but while that is the official response,
it's not a good one. I agree with the others
responding (and you) that DST is stupid. I haven't run
into anyone that has lived here for a couple of years
and also doesn't think it's stupid. I'm sure they're
out there but it seems like once people get used to
it, they prefer not messing with the clocks.

The other response I used to hear is that farmers
liked it because it gave them more time to work. Since
I never met a farmer who wasn't up before the sun and
working after it set, I never believed that argument
either.

Eric