[Az-Geocaching] WARNING about the new West of Arizona Cache (GC21DB)

Baja Fleg fleigle@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:22:18 -0700

So I don't understand something here, where these men actually doing
something besides hiding from you?  Sometimes when I'm geocaching it becomes
almost necessary to duck behind a bush or something so the location of the
cache isn't compromised when someone walks past.  I know I would be pretty
upset of those people called the police on me just because I didn't want to
be bothered by them.  How were you threatened?  I'm probably taking this all
wrong but I just don't get it.

Fleg
Team TJ