[Az-Geocaching] Mini-"Wyle E" has started its journey

Dave Chapman rxtc90@email.sps.mot.com
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 08:10:46 -0700

I just dropped the traveller at the new cache in Gilbert. Six visits in
one day for that cache - is that a record?

Also, I passed the water park @ Guadalupe/Greenfield on the way home -
only
to realise the cache at that location has been reincarnated. If I had a
dollar
for every time I drove right past an unvisited cache ...

I don't see any rules/guidelines for the traveller - but I guess one
person drops
it off at a cache for some one else to pickup. I don't think you can
take the
traveller and visit all these caches without leaving it there. I guess
it's also
acceptable for a person to carry the traveller more than once so long as
there are
a few other people in between.

--
David Chapman