[Az-Geocaching] Rock Corral Gone

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:46:58 -0700

Thats stupid that someone would have taken this particular cache.  It was
far enough, and hard enough to get to that someone probably wouldn't have
just stumbled across it, and even though it was out in the open, even with
knowing where it was with the GPS it was still a little hard to find.  The
only thing that I can think of is that the lid on it was very hard to get
off, maybe someone figured it was trash and took it to be thrown away,
because they couldn't get the lid off to find out that they should leave it
there.

Or maybe the person was just an jerk.... oh well, at least I got to see it
before it was gone.

Brian
Team Snaptek