[Az-Geocaching] Eternal Cache Container

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:13:44 -0700

How about a very large PVC pipe with another metal pipe put inside of it for
a sleave to add to it's non crushability.

...or along similar lines, how about 2 pvc pipes of slightly different
diameters one inside of the other with concreate pured inbetween, or some
other glue like material.  Maybe some sort of industrial epoxy.

Brian of Team Snaptek.