[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Jerry B Nelson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:42:01 -0700

I guess they didn't turn out too bad.  I've added a comment log to Bronco
with a link to them all.  For some reason they line up nicer with
Netscape than on Internet Explorer.  If anyone with more html experience
can tell me why, I'll correct it to work for both browsers.

Jerry