[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:54:25 -0800 (PST)

Jerry,

That sounds like a possibility.  Bring the directions
along.  I'll print off some copies of the TOPO! maps
and we can check thing out.  Do your directions
include markings on a map or are they just text?
I was initially looking on starting somewhere to the
east, but the slopes are steeper.  However, if there
is a trail that doesn't require climbing gear, that
would be an advantage.

Bob

=====
.