[Az-Geocaching] The Future of Geocaching

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:04:11 -0700

At 01:45 PM 12/28/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>Okay - enough for this message. Can you tell I'm bored at work? I'm anxious
>to go cache hunting this weekend!

So am I.  It has been a couple weeks since I have been out.  I have hit a
few of the USGS markers that are near my house, but that is about it.  I
was supposed to play golf tomorrow and there are a couple caches near the
course but it looks like the game has fallen through.  Maybe I will just go
out and try to find 6 or 7 of the caches that are at the top of my list
over this upcoming long weekend.

I am also working on a multi part cache down here that I hope to have
finished up and posted by the end of this long weekend.  Unless someone
beats me to the punch, this should be Tucson's first multi part
cache.  Thanks go out to Team Wyle E for this one, I got the idea from
Chain Cache (GC2B51).

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache