[Az-Geocaching] The Future of Geocaching

Jason Poulter az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:06:06 -0700

arizona is like the 6th largest state at 113,642 square miles of
land...even if we do get to 30,000 caches which seems quite impossible
that is only 26.399% of arizona if you give one cache in each square
mile of land  ;)

we also are a much bigger state then other ones in the country so we
will probably have less of a problem with it simply for that fact.

with caches continually going defucnt... there is a natural life cycle
of these things too....

i dont think it will end up being a problem.... we will run out of
numbers on geocaching.com before we ever get to that problem... jeremy's
current naming convention for caches runs out when we hit 65536 or
GCFFFF caches .. and thats for the whole globe...

catcha latz...

jason