[Az-Geocaching] Bob Renner's 100th Cache Find!

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:20:19 -0700

Congratulations Bob,
    Interesting that you'd leave wait so long with all the easy southeast
valley park caches.  You got up to 90 with some big effort ones.  I look
forward to doing some of the caches you hid with the Boy Scout Troop.

Larry,
    I did 10 caches on 12/23, but they were all in the San Diego.  I also
had an 8 cache day in San Diego and have done an 8 cache day in Arizona.  I
haven't noticed anyone doing more than 10 in a day, but I'm sure it's
happened.  Now that I've been to a lot of the caches in the Phoenix area, I
bet I could re-do 15 in a day simply because I know exactly where to park
and where to look.

-srdrake  (Sending this from another email address because I'm not at home
at the moment.)