[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Etiquette

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:26:30 -0700 (MST)

This sounds like the best and most reasonable guideline for logging caches
that I have seen. There is no shame in not finding a cache.  Team snaptek
has gotten fairly famous for hiding our caches very well (although we have
never completely burried one).  When people log that they couldn't find it
they might also leave clues that will help other people find it... Like
where not to look.  There is also the fact that after a few not founds
people tend to gang up on a cache and have a bunch of teams find it at
once.  That also doesn't happen when nobody logs their not founds caches.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek